Do you think big and like to challenge old ways of thinking? Does using data to prevent disease match your professional mission? If so, Springbuk is for you. We are looking for a Web Application Engineer. Want to join the team?
We’re one part start-up, and one part shake-up. Our health intelligence platform is changing how employers invest in the health of their greatest asset – their employee. Our team moves fast. Our culture is values-rich. And, our product is growing rapidly. Will you join us?
- Able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions
- Participate in shaping the engineering process to ensure successful, timely delivery of products
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code
- Learn new things, fail fast, and explore new coding territory
- Mentor and provide guidance on technical issues to less experienced team members.
Who you should be:
- You are able to work in an agile, iterative, and test-driven environment
- You are familiar with database modeling and query analysis
- You are familiar with continuous integration
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with React
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Full stack developer
- Software development & delivery in a SaaS environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com