Do you think big and like to challenge old ways of thinking? Does using data to prevent disease match your professional mission? If so, Springbuk is for you. We are looking for a Data Acquisition Specialist to collect and manage medical/Rx claims, wellness and EHR data for client consumption through our Springbuk product. Want to join the team?
We’re one part start-up, and one part shake-up. Our health intelligence platform is changing how employers invest in the health of their greatest asset – their employee. Our team moves fast. Our culture is values-rich. And, our product is growing rapidly. Will you join us?
• A thorough understanding of data lifecycle management.
• Must have an innate desire to work cross-functionally across the business.
• A solid understanding of data security and privacy technologies.
• A solid understanding of HIPAA and HITECH requirements surrounding data and PHI security.
• BS in Information Science, Engineering (or similar degree) or equivalent experience is required.
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
Who you should be:
• You have a penchant for details
• You understand HIPAA and HITECH regulations
• You understand data file formats and data import processes
• You are familiar with best practices in handling datasets especially as they relate to HIPAA and HITECH
• You are familiar with secure file transfer protocols, i.e. SFTP, secure email
• You have advanced Excel skills
• You are familiar with Tableau
Not required, but a plus:
• Familiarity with database modeling and query analysis
• Experience in the healthcare analytics segment