In A More Proactive Approach to Employee Benefits, our research indicated that benefits leaders face a complicated set of challenges to go beyond data warehouses and optimize their organization’s investment in employee health:
- Rising Costs: Large companies estimate the total cost of healthcare will increase to $15,375 per employee in 2020, up from $14,642 per employee in 2019.
- Complicated Health Issues: Only 17% of employers feel extremely well prepared to deal with opioid abuse. 54% are concerned about employees having inadequate access to mental health services.
- Overwhelming Amounts of Data: The amount of available healthcare data has increased by 878% since 2016, causing a deluge of information with little direction.
- Stakeholder Expectations: Employees today have high expectations for customization, options, and support as they navigate their benefits packages.
Not only are organizations facing these challenges, but they’re also responsible for:
- Employee Engagement and Performance: Employees are worried about getting the right care at the right time — causing problems for productivity, engagement, and performance.
- High Costs, Low ROI: Healthcare continues to be one of your biggest expenses — without seeing any measurable return.
Most benefits leaders are sitting on a wealth of data with no tangible way to act. Each year, as you invest in new strategies and plans, your legacy data warehouses and analytics solutions can’t provide the clarity, and the results, your employees need.
A New Vision of Preventing Disease with Data
Now, more than ever, just data is no longer enough. The most innovative leaders are putting their employee health and benefits data to work with Health Intelligence.
Health Intelligence enables organizations like yours to take a more proactive approach to employee health and benefits. It creates predictive insight and actionable recommendations so you can:
- Drive immediate impact
- Identify patterns among your population
- Uncover opportunities to avoid unnecessary procedures, recommend lower-cost drugs, mitigate risk, and improve the efficiency of care
- Target populations that are at risk with preventive interventions
- Have a single source of truth between internal stakeholders, vendors, and health solutions
- Build plans unique to your people that help them get the care that’s right for them
Move Forward with Confidence
Amidst uncertainty, Health Intelligence eliminates the complexity of healthcare and empowers you to move forward with confidence.
As with any data, the most important thing to know about Health Intelligence is how to act. Our Ebook, A More Proactive Approach to Employee Health Benefits, offers an actionable point of view on how to put your data to work, so you can spend your time making informed, forward-thinking decisions.