- 38.4% of people will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetime
- Currently, there are 3 million women diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- In 2019, The American Cancer Society estimates 271,000 new cases of Breast Cancer in women and 2,600 new cases of Breast Cancer in men
- 90% of Breast Cancer patients are 50 years of age and older
- Breast Cancer has a 93% survival rate when caught early (stages 0-2)
Putting Data to Work
As healthcare continues to shift from reactive to proactive, we have an opportunity to work with employers and their benefits consultants to create tailored programs that mitigate risk for non-engaged members. With Springbuk Insights, you’re equipped with actionable next steps to go beyond just analyzing your data.
Knowing 93% of those diagnosed with Breast Cancer will survive if caught and treated early, employers must gain an understanding of the current behaviors in their population. For example, under the preventive care Insights category, you can utilize the Members Due for Breast Cancer Screening card to identify members who may have a gap in their breast cancer prevention.
Within the Springbuk platform, Insights identified that 168,971 members currently have a gap in care, and of the most prevalent diagnosed cohort, only 49% are compliant. With the ability to identify and address members who are not compliant with their Breast Cancer prevention, employers are able to strategically engage with members and take crucial steps that can prevent disease with data.
Smarter Technology for Healthier Decisions
Springbuk Insights does the heavy lifting for employers to highlight member's behaviors, providing insight that brings awareness to members who may have a gap in their breast cancer prevention. When data goes beyond analytics, employers are empowered to spend less time asking questions and more time acting on answers.
Learn how you could be preventing disease in your population, request a personalized walkthrough of Springbuk's Health Intelligence platform today.