Imagine you’ve just received a life-changing diagnosis: maybe it’s cancer, maybe it’s ALS. Whatever it is, the last thing you would want to worry about is finding the best specialist or questioning if your prognosis is correct.
That’s where an Expert Medical Opinion solution can help. Josh Reimer, Director of Channel Partnerships at Included Health, joined us to review many of the challenges of our current healthcare system:
- Confusion: 50% of individuals struggle to understand their insurance
- Low engagement: 33% of individuals avoid medical care altogether
- Lack of access: >16,000 physician offices closed due to COVID
- High costs: 30% of healthcare spend is considered waste
He then explained how an EMO solution can help break down those barriers to simplify the healthcare experience, delivering access to 4000 of the top clinical specialists and subspecialists nationwide.
Listen to the full conversation.
- Connect with Josh Reimer on LinkedIn
- Visit Included Health
- Connect with our co-hosts Jennifer Jones and David Pittman
- Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and other popular podcast players
Have feedback, questions, or suggestions for show ideas? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rate and review us on your favorite podcast platform, and share it with your friends and colleagues. We appreciate you and thank you for listening!
Produced by David Pittman
Theme music: "Overboard" by Stay Outside