In the 2021 Employee Health Trends report, Springbuk discovered the rate of telemedicine services per 1000 plan members had increased 12-fold over the previous year’s data, which was mostly prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. Digging deeper into the data, Chris Gagen and the rest of the Springbuk Analytics team found mental health accounted for more than 40 percent of those encounters.
What has happened in the year since then?
- Have telemedicine visits overall increased, decreased, or remained relatively constant?
- What about telemental health services? Has the long two-year grind of the pandemic caused more people to seek care via the internet?
- Who is using the services most?
- What’s causing the variance in telemedicine visits among demographic groups?
Those are some of the topics that Chris, Springbuk’s Senior Director of Analytic & Strategic Consulting, explains in this episode.
- Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
- Get the complete 2022 Employee Health Trends report
- Connect with our co-hosts Jennifer Jones and Mike Pattengale
- Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and other popular podcast players
Have feedback, questions, or suggestions for show ideas? Send them to us at email@example.com.
Please rate and review us on your favorite podcast platform, and share it with your friends and colleagues. We appreciate you and thank you for listening!
Theme music: "Overboard" by Stay Outside