4 Major Health Trends Emerge That Could Help Employers Contain Costs
Springbuk's 2023 Employee Health Trends report highlights four key emerging health issues that will impact how benefits leaders plan, deliver, and evaluate employee benefits programs, and provides recommendations on addressing those issues. It also helps answer questions such as:
- How is COVID-19 still impacting costs?
- What services are driving the increase in cancer costs?
- Will new specialty drugs have a major effect on treatments and costs?
- What is telemedicine's "new normal"?
Want to be the first to hear about new podcasts and blogs?
Subscribe to our newsletter today so you will be informed of every episode AND you'll get other great thought leadership content sprinkled with Springbuk product info.
P.S. You won't want to miss the podcast episodes and blogs from the analysts behind this year's trends report!
Actionable Insight for Every Employer
We’d like to introduce you to the Springbuk Health Intelligence™ platform, a smarter solution for determining plan design decisions, making program selections confidently, and tracking metrics that highlight the success of benefits initiatives.
If you’re ready to put your data to work, download this e-book to find the five questions to ask and to help your organization understand if you’re ready to begin the road from just having data to achieving actionable health intelligence, such as:
1. Are data-driven plan designs a priority for your organization?
2. Do you need a way to measure the impact of your programs more efficiently?
3. Are you looking to use social determinant data to advance health equity?